Treating uneven skin tone and dull appearance of skin isn’t difficult anymore, especially with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) so readily available in the market these days. Try using ACV to improve your skin tone and get lighter complexion naturally:
BENEFITS OF USING ACV FOR SKIN
- It treats oily skin naturally and prevents greasiness.
- It tones the skin, diminishes dark spots and helps treat blemishes.
- It helps cleaning clogged pores thereby preventing whiteheads and blackheads.
- Vitamins and minerals contained in ACV help give radiant skin.
- It helps exfoliate skin.
- It balances the PH level of skin.
HOW TO USE ACV TO IMPROVE SKIN TONE
1.ACV SKIN TONER– The easiest way to use ACV for improving skin tone is by mixing it with water. Check out the following recipe:
Things that you need-
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 2 tablespoons
- Water- 2 tablespoons
- Mix ACV and water together
- Soak a cotton ball in the mixture.
- Apply on cleansed face.
- Wipe all over your face while carefully avoiding the area around your eyes.
- Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use it as your regular skin toner.
ACV FACE MASKS TO IMPROVE SKIN TONE
- ACV-HONEY MASK: Mix 2 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp ACV. Apply the mixture on face and wait for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Do this treatment twice every week. This face mask has antibacterial and antioxidant properties to promote cell regeneration, remove wrinkles and improve your complexion.
- ACV-OLIVE OIL MASK: To regulate the production of melanin and improve your skin tone, mix ACV and olive oil, 1 tbsp each and apply on skin. Wait for 15 minutes for this mask, rich in vitamins A and E, to work wonders.
- ACV -LEMON JUICE MASK: For a natural bleaching effect on skin, mix ACV, lemon juice and honey. Apply the mask on skin and see how it helps lighten dark spots and add glow to your skin!
- You must use ACV in moderation as it is potent and can cause injury to skin and open wounds.
- Go for a patch test before application on face to check if you are allergic to ACV.
- It is best to go for ACV treatment at night because it increases sensitivity to UV rays and thus, it is recommended you don’t step out in the sun post application.
- Always use mother vinegar (unfiltered ad organic) for best results.