Treating uneven skin tone and dull appearance of skin isn’t difficult anymore, especially with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) so readily available in the market these days. Try using ACV to improve your skin tone and get lighter complexion naturally:
BENEFITS OF USING ACV FOR SKIN
- It treats oily skin naturally and prevents greasiness.
- It tones the skin, diminishes dark spots and helps treat blemishes.
- It helps cleaning clogged pores thereby preventing whiteheads and blackheads.
- Vitamins and minerals contained in ACV help give radiant skin.
- It helps exfoliate skin.
- It balances the PH level of skin.
APPLE CIDER HONEY FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tbsp raw and organic honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
In a mixing bowl, add honey and vinegar.
Mix until well-combined.
Apply an even layer on the skin and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing off.
The mask is safe to be used on daily basis.
The mask will keep your skin tan-free, clear, soft and glowing.
ACV FACE MASKS TO IMPROVE SKIN TONE
ACV-HONEY MASK: Mix 2 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp ACV. Apply the mixture on face and wait for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Do this treatment twice every week. This face mask has antibacterial and antioxidant properties to promote cell regeneration, remove wrinkles and improve your complexion.
ACV-OLIVE OIL MASK: To regulate the production of melanin and improve your skin tone, mix ACV and olive oil, 1 tbsp each and apply on skin using a cotton pad. Wait for 15 minutes for this mask, rich in vitamins A and E, to work wonders.
ACV -LEMON JUICE MASK: For a natural bleaching effect on skin, mix ACV, lemon juice and honey. Apply the mask on skin and see how it helps lighten dark spots and add glow to your skin!
READ MORE – 2 ingredients Skin Brightening Face Toner
- You must use ACV in moderation as it is potent and can cause injury to skin and open wounds.
- Go for a patch test before application on face to check if you are allergic to ACV.
- It is best to go for ACV treatment at night because it increases sensitivity to UV rays and thus, it is recommended you don’t step out in the sun post application.
- Always use mother vinegar (unfiltered ad organic) for best results.