Butterfly pea tea isn’t really well-known for its beauty properties/benefits and you won’t really find it easily as an ingredient in beauty products available commercially. Did you know that this tea that you drink also has great skin benefits? Below are some major benefits of using this tea in the form of facial mist along with a recipe-
- Contains plenty of anti-oxidants!
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that keeps skin calm and reduces any inflammation or redness.
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays!
- Skin stays healthy and glowing.
READ MORE – Make coffee soap to treat acne and cellulite
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons butterfly pea flowers (fresh or dried)
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
In a saucepan, add water and butterfly pea flowers.
Simmer for 10 minutes and turn off the flame.
once cooled, add the tea in spray bottle and add in witch hazel.
Shake and spritz on your skin! Store it in the fridge for over a month. READ MORE –DIY BEAUTY WATER – for clean and clear skin