Aloe vera makes a great skin ingredient be it any homemade recipe or commercial product. It is used in a lot of skin care and makeup these days but it best used in homemade recipes and great for you if you love using organic and natural ingredients. Below is a recipe for aloe vera face cream you need to try:
Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel has skin soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It also keeps skin clear and free of clogged pores and blemishes.
Sweet almond oil- Sweet almond oil keeps your skin super soft and helps lighten dark spots, dark circles and pigmentation. Regularly using this ingredient helps add a healthy and brighten glow.
RECIPE FOR ALOE VERA FACE CREAM:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 5 drops of any essential oil of your choice (tea tree if you have acne, turmeric for skin brightening, rosemary for overall skin health, rose oil for natural glow etc.)
- In a bowl, add commercially available organic aloe vera gel. This recipe required commercial aloe vera gel as it contains cellulose that works as an emulsifying agent.
- Add in sweet almond oil and essential oil and begin whipping the mixture using a spoon until it turns turbid and creamy.
- Store it in a jar and use it like a regular face cream. Will suit every skin type.
**Caution: Patch test before using. Never use essential oils directly in skin, always use them diluted.