Ale vera is quite a well-known beauty and health ingredient and is found in so many commercial products!! But, they also contain other synthetic ingredients that aren’t completely natural! Here we are with aloe butter recipe that can be used in so many different ways!
Shea butter- Has softening, hydrating, moisturizing and healing properties.
Aloe vera gel- Has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
RECIPE FOR ALOE VERA BUTTER:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup organic shea butter
- 2 Tbsp. organic aloe gel
- Essential oils of your choice ( optional)
In a bowl, add shea butter, mash and mix it untill it is soft and creamy.
Add in aloe vera gel and whip until you get a fluffy and well-incorporated mixture. You can also add in essential oils if you like while whipping.
Store in an air tight container. READ MORE – Aloe Vera Hair Spray for Faster hair growth
WAYS TO USE ALOE BUTTER:
- Use it as a skin moisturizer on face and body. Shea utter is non-comedogenic and will work for all skin types. If you have oily skin, use a little quantity.
- Use it as a lip balm and also as an after-sun lotion to soothe sun burn and inflammation.
- Use it sparingly on towel-dried hair to tame frizziness and to add shine.