Eyebrow tint is a form of semi-permanent hair-dye formulated specifically for use on the eyebrows. You can also get it yourself and you get various tinting kits from market and saloons. You can also alternatively choose a professional to choose a color and recommend you to the way of getting the brows perfectly tinted. Although, eyebrow tinting is not available now in India, it is available in the US saloons.
You should only go for Eyebrow tinting only for following circumstances:
- YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR HAIR COLOUR
For people with dark black eyebrow, they can surely go for eyebrow tinting. Black eyebrow is surely a dead way. Similarly, people with blonde eyebrow can also tint them with a shade darker or a two. For people with much black hair, can get the eyebrow one or two shades tinted light. You should also remember to tint the eyebrow with a lighter shade of your hair.
- GREY HAIRS IN YOUR EYEBROWS
Graying of part is a natural part in life which may be a sign of growing old, or perhaps due to various hormonal problems. Although, I ‘m sure you must be striving hard to treat the grey hair in your brows, but they pop back soon in a week inspite of plucking them up or itching them. If you are plucking them always use a tweezers to do this. You can always get your eyebrow stinted if you are sick of getting grey hairs. Get the shade a bit lighter which won’t highlight the grey hairs.
- THICKER LOOKING EYEBROWS
If you have a very thin and sleek looking eyebrow, you can also make them look thicker with the help of tinting the, tinted eyebrow always helps to create a fake impression of thick and properly arched eyebrows. Even though the thickness and denseness of your eyebrow hair can of course not be changed in the tinting session alone, the darker color will make them appear naturally thicker.
- If you want TO ADD DEFINITION TO YOUR FACE
It’s amazing what a difference a nice pair of shapely eyebrows can make to the structure of the face. Having neat, defined eyebrows frames the eyes, boosts facial symmetry and creates an attractive high-contrast look.
Choosing the right shade of eyebrow tint
- Blonde is for people with fair hair or skin who want their eyebrows lightening.
- Grey –is obviously for people with grey hair or who experience graying of hair frequently.
- Black is mostly recommended for people with black hair only.
- Taupe is a lighter brown shade with a hint of grey.
- Chestnut is a reddish brown shade color which would be great people with sort of brown hair.
- Things to consider
- You should always carry out a try at least 24 hours before the session.
- If you allergic to anything or ingredient, speak to the expert first.
- Always keep Vaseline or any such product with you to sooth the skin and avoid pain.
- Pop a pain killer before you attain the session
- Stay out of sun for at least 3 days.
How much time is taken for the eyebrow to get tinted? Normally tinting eyebrow can take up to 20-25 minutes.
What is the time period of tinted eyebrow to stay? It mostly takes 6-8 weeks for a tinted eyebrow to stay well.