Do you want frizz-free, manageable, smooth, straight and healthy looking hair? Well I know the answer, every girl wishes for beautiful hair. After Rebonding and Smoothing hair treatment which have newest trend that have reached major popularity and it is known as “Keratin Hair Treatment”.
It’s also known as a “miracle hair treatment” because it makes hair smooth, straight and frizz-free. If you are thinking of giving your hair keratin treatment then you should definitely read this post for more information.
What is Keratin Treatment? Keratin Treatment basically is a hair straightening treatment which takes around 2 hours. In this treatment, a keratin product i.e. formaldehyde is applied all over your hair but 2cm away from the scalp. After applying the product your hairs are blow dried and then flat-ironed to seal the straightening effects. You are advised not to wash hair for 3 days and after the 3rd day the stylist washes your hair. The straightening effects of this treatment last for around 4-5 months depending on texture and growth of your hair.
- The treatment is safer than other straightening hair treatments like smoothing and rebonding.
- IT’s good for people with extremely curly and frizzy hair.
- It tames frizz, makes hair poker straight, manageable and smooth.
- You don’t need to visit salons for regular hair spa.
- Safe for color treated and highlighted hair.
- Keratin treatment gives you wash-and-go hair and you don’t need to style them.
- No proved side-effects.
- Keratin closes cuticles so it protects your hair against sun too.
- It’s claimed to be “natural treatment” but it’s not 100% natural and it contains chemicals.
- Inexperienced stylist can damage your hair.
- It’s expensive.
- The treatment last for only 4 or maximum 5 months.
Should I go for keratin Treatment? If your hairs are extremely curly, unruly, frizzy and you constantly straighten them to feel beautiful then this treatment is definitely for you. Get it done from a certified and professional salon for safe and effective results. The treatment only last for four-five months and it’s not permanent.