Denims are in vogue year round and nothing can beat well fitted denim. Be it winter or summer, denim can be worn in not one but several ways. Just a few ideas and you will know how not to get monotonous and spruce up your denim style instead. Denims have always been every designer favorite and this year too we have seen the versatility of wearing denims and now let’s see how we take this style from catwalk to wardrobe.
1. Split front Pencil skirt: Pencil skirt is sexy and when it is in denim then it can’t get better. A front split denim pencil skirt is a perfect synonym for sexy and chic.
2. Denim hot pants/shorts: Who said that hot pants are best as beach wears, it is an apt choice for spring as well. Spring and hot pants go hand in hand as this is the best time to get in your shorts and flaunt those sexy legs. Team it up with your favorite white top and add a nice accessory like a long chain and you are good to rock.
3. Denim Jacket: This trend will probably never die and rightly so because everyone loves denim jacket because of the kind of look it lends completely. This spring go for a cropped version of the jacket and pair it up with a high waist pants or high waist skirt. To get a funkier look, team up your nice short dress with a jacket and don’t forget to accessorize your dress with a sleek golden belt to jazz up the whole outfit.
4. Ripped denims: Don’t go overboard with ripping your denims, go for a subtly shredded look instead and team it up with kitten heals for that stylish dose.
5. Patchwork denim: If you are a rock chic then this look is for you. Get patchwork denim today and team it up with metallic boots and a scarf.
6. Denim shirt: Cool blue soft denim shirt gives you that cool chic look instantly. Spruce up the look by pairing it with a white skinny jeans and tan tote bag. Add a statement necklace to glamourize the look.
7. Denim on denim: Now this is one look that many fear to attempt. This look will be a hit if you carry it well. So how do you do it? Well, if you are ready for this, then the best way to do it is going for denim hot pants with slightly oversized full sleeve denim shirt. Roll up the sleeves up till your elbows. Break the monotony of denims with a nice chunky tan or colored belt. Pair it up with nice sporty shoes and braid your hair, that’s it. You will for sure be an inspiration to all the fashion divas.
8. Tie-up denims: Take your denim shirt and wear it with buttons open and knot it up until your waist and pair it with floral maxi dress, short dress or skirt. Perfect for spring, just add pink lips and you are good to roll. The center knot defines your waistline and makes you look hot.