DIY foaming face wash for all skin type
- Coconut oil- 1/2 tsp
- Castile soap- 1/3 cup
- Filtered or distilled water- 2/3 cup
Method: Take a container and add sweet almond oil, castile soap and then add the essential oils and swirl it until everything gets blended well. Take a foam dispenser bottle and transfer the mixture into it. Close the lid and start using the face wash for clean and glowing skin naturally.
TURMERIC FACE WASH for smooth radiant skin –
Turmeric has skin brightening, healing, anti-acne, anti-clogging and anti-inflammatory properties. It keeps skin clean, clear and glowing. READ MORE.
Face wash for acne prone or oily skin:
Apple cider vinegar is said to be great to treat acne hence we will make a face wash using ACV as the main ingredient. This will help in getting rid of the acne as well as its scarring. So let us get on to the next DIY face wash recipe for acne or oily skin:
- 1/2 cup Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5-10 Drops of tea tree oil
Method: Mix all the above ingredients together and take a little bit of the face wash and apply it on the face and massage it in avoiding the eye area. After that gently wipe it off with a moist cotton ball and wash your face. This will ensure every tiny bit of dirt is removed from the face.
OATMEAL CLEANSER for smooth, soft and healthy skin –
Oatmeal removes dirt by cleansing the skin. It helps calm down acne, blemishes and any skin conditions. READ MORE.
DIY face cleanser for dry skin:
- Almond oil- 1 tablespoon
- Mild Castile Soap- 8 oz.
- Lavender essential oil – 20 drops
- Distilled water- 8 oz.
Method: Take a bowl and put all the ingredients in it and whisk it all together and transfer it into a pump dispenser bottle. The face wash is ready to use.
TEA TREE FACE WASH to clear acne and scars –
Tea tree oil has great anti-acne properties and helps treat/prevent acne, blemishes and inflamed pores. READ MORE.
RICE FACE WASH for brighter skin –
Rice flour has great exfoliating properties. It also helps brighten the skin and cleanse pores thereby preventing and treating blackheads and whiteheads. READ MORE.
Face wash gel for combination skin :
- 1/4 C. aloe vera gel
- 1 or 2 tsp sweet almond oil
- a few drops of your essential oil (optional)
Method: Take a bowl and put all the ingredients in it and whisk it all together and transfer it into a pump dispenser bottle. The face wash is ready to use. For oily skin skip almond oil and add a tbsp of Castile soap.
HONEY FACE WASH to deep clean pores –
Honey cleanses pores and skin, removes dirt and excess oil and brightens up your complexion. Since it is a natural humectant, It keeps skin well-hydrated. READ MORE.
5. Basic Face Wash:
- 1/2 C. liquid Castile soap
- 1-2 tbsp. oil (chose from this list of natural oils)
- 10 drops of essential oil ( chose from this list of essential oils)
- For oily skin skip the oils instead try adding aloe vera gel, honey or oatmeal flour.
- Add sugar, coffee grounds or salt to the homemade face wash to turn into an exfoliating cleanser.
- Store the face wash in the refrigerator or add in few drops of vitamin e oil to extend the shelf life of the product.