If you love baking, you probably know that self-rising flour is used in majority of baking recipes. Self-rising flour is nothing but flour that rises on its own while baking without having to add any rising agent to it. This flour is available everywhere and certainly isn’t cheap! If you want to save some cash or want to bake and do not have self-rising flour in your pantry, here is how you could make your own using just 3 ingredients!
RECIPE FOR SELF-RISING FLOUR:
Things you need-
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, add sifted all-purpose flour (maida) and baking soda.
- Add in salt and mix well.
- Your self-rising flour is ready!
- Store the flour in a jar in a cool and dry place and use it accordingly.