‘Nutella’ and ‘Truffles’ are our favourite! How about Nutella truffles? They come handy when you are craving for something very chocolatey or something that contains Nutella as a dominant ingredient! Also, if you love the combination of oreos and Nutella, this recipe is going to be a bomb! Keep reading-
RECIPE FOR 2-INGREDIENT NUTELLA TRUFFLES:
Things you need-
- 10 oreos
- 10 tablespoons Nutella
- In a grinder, add all the oreos and grind them until fine.
- In a bowl, add the ground oreos and Nutella spread.
- Mix until you get a nice dough-like consistency.
- Shape them into bite-sized balls and your Nutella truffles are ready!
- If you like, you can also dip them in melted chocolate and freeze for a crunchy chocolatey outer layer.
- You can have them directly, put them in pastry puffs, on your ice creams, blend with milk for a delicious shake etc.