Dry winter weather,blasts of wind, and the low humidity can dehydrate your lips, that can make your lips develop tiny splits and cracks.
- Oil Lip Balm: Protect your lips by using lip balm or using a drop of sweet almond oil and applying a lip balm over it to seal in the moisture that will prevent the lips from being dry.
- SPF lip Balm: Use a lip balm with an SPF factor of 15 or above, to protect your lips from the sun as well as the cold and wind.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin and lips hydrated.
- To get rid of dry lips this winter you can follow this simple home remedy, take a soft tooth brush, I prefer a baby tooth brush apply Vaseline on it and in gentle circular motions brush over your lips to remove the dry skin and exfoliate your lips.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish that sloughs away dry flakes using sugar and honey that coats your pucker to nourish and condition the lips to keep it soft and smooth all winter season.