Vitamin E oil or capsules are very easily available in the markets nowadays but the benefits of this oil is not yet known widely. Vitamin E capsules helps to enhance skin as well as hair. You just need to know how to do it and we are here to tell you exactly that.
The capsule usually comes in green color and is transparent. To use it, you need to pierce it with a needle and then pour out the liquid into a bowl.
- Vitamin E makeup remover: How about nourishing your skin while removing the makeup? Well, yes that can be done with the help of these vitamin E capsules. Take a small bowl pierce one or two vitamin E capsules and add a bit of olive oil. Olive oil is basically added to thin out the consistency of the vitamin E oil as vitamin E oil is very thick in consistency and that is not easy to work on the skin. Hence olive oil makes it easy for us. Mix it well and apply it all over your face as well as neck and massage it in circular motion. Then taking a damp cotton, wipe your face and neck. The makeup will be removed completely.
- To get rid of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes: Take one vitamin E capsule oil and add 2 spoons of potato juice to it and mix it well. Apply this mixture under your eyes and leave it for half an hour and wash it off. You can also apply it in the night and leave it overnight and wash it in the morning for even better results.
- Vitamin E hair serum: Take 1 or 2 vitamin E capsules depending on the length of your hair and then pop it and take out the oil and apply it on the hair. Remember not to take too much as that will make your hair greasy.
- To soften dry lips: Pop out one vitamin E capsule and apply it on the lips . Alternatively, it can also be added to lip balms and petroleum jelly and used too. The results are amazing.
- To treat acne and scars: Vitamin E oil is a great remedy to great treat acne and scars. All you need to do is pop out the vitamin E oil from the pill and apply it on the face and wash it off after 20 minutes. This will treat the acne as well as the scars left behind.
- To moisturize the cuticles: Unhealthy cuticles can be an ugly sight. If not moisturized well then that will start peeling and it can be quite painful too. So apply vitamin E oil on your cuticles regularly before going to sleep.
- Apart from all these remedies, vitamin E oil can be consumed orally too. If had on a regular basis, it will benefit you in several ways apart from granting you healthy skin and hair.