3. Clarifying Baking soda Scalp Scrub:
Baking soda is an incredibly easy way to clean your hair. So here is a quick DIY scalp scrub that removes buildup and clears clogged hair follicles
* 1tbsp of baking soda * 1 tbsp Shampoo
- Keep a mason jar of baking soda in the shower.
- To the baking soda add equal amount of shampoo.
- Apply the scrub on your head not your locks for about one minute.
- Rinse well, then shampoo and condition hair as normal
2. Exfoliating Oatmeal Scalp Scrub:
* 1-2 tbsp of Oatmeal * Water
- Add water to oatmeal make a thick paste.
- Use it on the scalp and scrub using small circular motion to exfoliate the scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly, shampoo and style as usual
1. Deep Cleaning Sugar Scalp Scrub:
* 1/2 cup sugar * 1 cup Olive Oil
- Mix sugar with oil to make a hair scrub.
- Part and section your hair.
- Use the sugar scrub on damp hair and massage it only on the scalp for few mins.
- Rinse the scalp scrub from your hair, and shampoo and condition as normal.
Quick Tips: Add in a few drops of your preferred essential oil to your homemade scalp scrub —peppermint stimulates blood flow, lavender and vitamin E for hair growth, and tea tree acts as an antiseptic to fight dandruff.