Does your hair and scalp get oily or greasy after two days of washing hair? And I am sure you must be washing hair yet over and over again because of the oily scalp! Frequent hair washing makes your hair even oilier; this is when dry shampoos come into play. Dry shampoos are meant to be used between washes or when you are in a hurry and have absolutely no time to wash your hair.
Commercial dry shampoos come in pressurized spray cans. You just need to spray them into your roots and you are done. They can be expensive and can cause buildup too; you can use some natural ingredients instead without the side effects and is certainly cost-effective- rice flour. You can use it for dark hair as well, just make sure you blend it/dust it properly.
HOW TO MAKE AND USE:
- Take very fine rice powder in a bowl. Sift it if you want.
- Add in any essential oil of your choice and mix it well.
- Keep it open in decent sunlight for few hours so that there is no moisture
- Add the rice flour mixture into an old talc container.
- Partition your hair and dust it on your roots where you feel is greasy.
- Massage your roots and comb.