Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, is an exceptional moisturizer for your skin and hair. It can penetrate into the hair better than any other oils which help reduce protein loss for both damaged and undamaged hair. Coconut oil also improves dandruff and dry scalp because of its antimicrobial properties.
Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for to treat and prevent acne. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin, to create a radiant glow. Honey is an amazing hair conditioner that supplies enough moisture to dry rough hair, smoothens the open cuticles, adds natural shine and volume to dull, limp hair.
Honey coconut oil Hair mask for silky hair: Coconut oil along with honey adds shine, moisturize and strengthens the hair effectively.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoons of raw liquid honey
- 1/2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil (melted)
1. Mix the two ingredients well in a bowl.
2. Apply onto the hair beginning from the hair ends to the scalp, using your fingers to massage, comb and work through the hair to thoroughly distribute the mixture.
3. Put on a shower cap and leave it for about an hour. Allow the mixture to penetrate into the hair shaft.
4. Shampoo and wash.
Honey coconut oil face mask for radiant skin: The mixture of honey and coconut oil benefits those with dull, dry or wrinkled skin as it effectively brightens the complexion, hydrates deeply and adds a healthy glow to the skin. Coconut oil easily seeps into the skin to deeply nourish and moisturize your skin.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (melted)
- 4 teaspoons raw honey
- 1-2 drops tea tree essential oil (optional)
- Mix together honey and coconut oil in a bowl. This can be done with a fork or a whisk, just make sure it is thoroughly mixed together and that the coconut oil is not separating.
- Using your finger or a cotton swab spread the mixture evenly on your face.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.