Coconut milk is rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids it is a great ingredient to keep hair looking and feeling healthy. This delicious creamy ingredient is yummy hair food that supports growth, conditions from within, and hydrates. The vitamin E present in coconut milk adds softness and shine to your hair strands and helps in hair growth.
Benefits of coconut milk for hair:
- Restores luster to dull damaged frizzy hair.
- Boosts hair growth.
- Fights against hair loss.
- Acts as a natural detangler.
- Moisturizes and conditions frizzy hair.
You need to purchase fresh, mature coconuts and can make coconut milk at home. Procedure to make coconut milk at home
Coconut Milk Hair Treatment:
- Apply the milk using a cotton ball to the scalp. And use the rest of the milk from root to tip of your hair thoroughly.
- Massage the coconut milk for few mins and tie your hair in a bun.
- After that cover your hairs with a shower cap or a thin plastic wrap. This is done so that the oil heats up. Then above your shower cap wrap a towel so that the heat is retained over your head.
- Keep the milk hair mask on for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo and condition. You can skip the conditioner, as the above oil will naturally condition your hairs and make them soft and beautiful.
- After your hairs dry out use a little bit of coconut oil at the ends of your hairs. This is the best way to prevent split ends.
- You can store the remaining milk in the refrigerator and use it within 2 to 3 days.
- It is best used heated.
- Give your hair a weekly treatment of this coconut milk and your hair won’t need anything else. It’s the best remedy to tame frizzy hair and for dandruff.
- Finally I would like to say that nothing is ever going to work on your hairs if you don’t follow a good diet and exercise routine. Follow these 10 best tips for faster and healthy hair growth