From thousands of years ginger or ginger root has been used therapeutically and has been cultivated worldwide. Ginger not only has many health benefits but it is also one of best herbal remedies for upset stomach, motion sickness, cold, headache and more.
Honey and ginger juice:
Honey ginger juice is very useful in stomach ache as it is good digestive related problems.
- Fresh Ginger – 4 inch piece
- Honey – 1 tbsp
How to make?
- Peal 4 inch ginger
- Take little water and crush ginger in blender
- Squeeze juice from ginger
- Add honey to ginger juice.
- This home remedy is very beneficial for improving digestion and is good for metabolism.
Ginger is very helpful in reducing the inflammation of the blood vessels in your head, thus this provide relief from headache. You can do simple remedy using ginger to relief from headache, they are as follow:
- Chew raw ginger or Boil ginger in water and then inhale the vapor
- Twice a day consume 1:1 proportion of ginger and lemon juice.
- Mix dry ginger powder in water and make a paste. Apply this paste on your forehead to get relief from headache.
Ginger Tea weight loss Remedy: Ginger tea is not only beneficial for your health, it also tastes good. Ginger tea is a good remedy for weight loss, common cough and cold. You can prepare ginger tea at home using this simple method.
- Lemon – ½
- Fresh Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- 2 cups water
How to make it?
- Take water in a pan and let it boil.
- Then add ginger and boil it again for 10 minutes.
- Remove from flame and add lime and honey.
- It’s better to drink this tea when it is hotter.
Benefits of ginger tea: This tea is beneficial as it helps to eliminate with headaches, body pain as it contains ginger. Lemon in this tea helps in providing the dosage of Vitamin C while Honey acts as an antiseptic and antibacterial aid which helps in healing with laryngitis and sore throats. Warm water helps in reducing inflammation of the throat as it reduces cough and cold.
Nausea or motion sickness:
If you often suffer from nausea or motion sickness drink ginger tea or chew on some raw ginger for a quick relief.
Menstrual cramp is very common among 75% of girls. You can follow simple remedy to get relief from menstrual cramp by making ginger tea as mentioned above and sip on it throughout the day.