There are smoothies, then there are green smoothies. Which one would you prefer? I would always prefer green smoothies since they are a combination of veggies and fruits and you get both the sides! Sneaking green veggies in your food can not always make you happy, but you can always consume green smoothies to get that much needed nutrition from the veggies you often avoid. Here are some green breakfast smoothie recipes:
You need 1 cup banana, 1 cup of almond milk, and 1/2 cup kale.
Blend together 2 cups kale and milk until smooth. Add frozen raspberry and blend it again. You may add ice cubes while blending for a thicker and chilled smoothie. Serve and enjoy.
COLLARD GREENS SMOOTHIE
You need 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1/2 cup collard greens and 2 cups apple.
Blend together kale, lemon juice, kale, mango and grapes until well combined and smooth. Add water to it to adjust consistency and blend again. Add ice cubes to it and serve chilled.
To make this smoothie, grab 1 teaspoon matcha green powder, 1 cup yogurt, ½ cup spinach and 1 cup frozen raspberry.
Blend together matcha powder, almond milk, spinach and pineapple. You may add ice cubes to it to make it thick and chilled.
You need 1 cup coconut milk, 1 cup green grapes and ½ cup spinach.
Blend together orange, spinach and kale. Add water and spirulina to it and blend again. Add more water to adjust consistency and ice to make it thick and chilled. Serve cold and enjoy.
To make this smoothie you need 2 cups pineapple diced, 1 cup coconut water, and ½ cup celery.
Combine pineapple, coconut, spinach and coconut milk. Blend it together until smooth and add little water if you wish to adjust consistency. Add ice cubes and blend again and serve.
SOME SMOOTHIE COMBINATIONS:
- 1 cup Bok choy+ 1 cup kale+ 2 cups coconut water+ 3 cups apple
- 2 cups spinach+ 2 cups water+ 1 cup banana+ 2 cups peach
- ¼ cups basil leaves+ ½ cup spinach leaves+ 1 cup blueberries+ 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup avocado diced, 1 cup filtered water, 2 cups kale, 1 scoop protein powder of any flavour
- ½ cup avocado+ 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 banana+ 1 cup almond milk
- 7-8 leaves fresh mint+ 1 cup avocado cubes+ handful pistachios and 1 scoop protein powder of any flavour.