Weight loss can be a long daunting process especially to those who lack patience and discipline. To lose weight, the first motive should be fat-loss. With fat-loss and muscle growth (by workout), you can maintain a healthy weight. One easy way to speed up losing body fat percentage is drinking fat-burning smoothies that contain fat-burning ingredients. If you’re drinking them on a regularly basis then you’ll have an easier time losing body fat. If you’re not drinking them then you are missing out a very effective fat losing trick! Below is a tasty and easy fat burning smoothie recipe with very minute traces of caffeine that works great in losing body fat percentage:
- Green tea is one of the most famous drinks to flush the fat away. When we talk about weight loss, how could be not talk about green tea? Green tea stimulates metabolism for weight loss and does not add calories, that’s what makes green tea a reliable option for weight watchers.
- Bananas are high in fibre that keep you full for longer and help you stay away from junk food. They also increase bloat-fighting gut bacteria and reduce bloating since it is high in potassium as well. Bananas also make a great smoothie base which adds a nice creamy texture and makes your smoothie taste good. More: Weight loss smoothie ingredients >>
- Almond milk is a great alternative to regular cow milk since it is low in fats; in fact it contains healthy fats that do not get stored in our body.
- Honey helps fight fat cells in the body. One cannot get immediate results, change can be seen only gradually with little exercise. Honey catalysis the fat burning process which leads to gradual weight loss.
- Cinnamon is one of the most effective fat burning foods. You can easily get the weight loss benefits by adopting more cinnamon to your daily diet. You can see positive results from 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cinnamon helps to regulate the levels of blood glucose. More: Top fat-burning foods >>
- Ginger helps us burn fat, improve digestion, and prevent fluid retention and inflammation. Not only can ginger help with weight maintenance in general, it can also keep that pesky belly fat at bay.More: Detox drinks to eliminate belly fat >>
Things you need:
- 1 ½ large banana sliced or diced,
- 1 cup organic green tea,
- 1 cup almond milk,
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ginger powder.
- Raw honey as per taste,
Method: In a blender, add in banana, green tea, almond milk, cinnamon powder and ginger powder. Add in honey to sweeten up the smoothie. Blend everything up and your smoothie is ready! You can also add in ice cubes to chill it up.