Making green tea detox drinks is a great way to boost your overall health and get the antioxidants you need each day. Green tea is packed with antioxidants, more than any other tea and including this with your morning oatmeal breakfast will help you maintain your health!
Here are the top benefits and remedies of detox green tea:
- Having this detox tea will ensure that your body does not have any synthetic chemicals to deal with. Such chemicals can cause an increase in impurities within your body, which would then render your detox project void.
- Green tea is a very rich source of a powerful antioxidant known as Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). The chemical compound will enable your body to get rid of free radicals, which can be very dangerous.
- When you go on a green tea detox process, you will benefit from the fat burning properties of green tea. Your body’s metabolic rate will end up increasing, which will lead to burning more fat than usual. By the time your detox process is complete, you may have shed off some weight.
- To see effective and visual results, consume this detox green tea twice daily.
Read on to know the recipe for Detox Green Tea – Ingredients:
- Turmeric (1/2 teaspoon)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon juice (preferably juice of 1 lemon)
- Green tea leaves (2 teaspoons)
- 2 cups water
- Boil turmeric powder and green tea leaves in water
- After boiling for 5 minutes, turn off the flame and let the tea it cool down
- Add lemon juice and apple cider vinegar
- Serve hot or chilled!
Consume this tea for an ultimate detoxification!