Natural ground coffee is an excellent ingredient you can use as a hair treatment for some serious hair growth. With the help of coffee, you can also add beautiful healthy glow and even naturally dye your hair.
Coffee softens, adds shine to hair and also brings out the highlights in your hair. Coffee helps to make your hair super shiny and gets rid of any build up from the hair for a healthy scalp. It has been used for centuries as a hair dye, as it’s cheaper and not damaging to your hair.
You will need:
- Coffee powder
- Add half a tsp of organic coffee to 4 tablespoons a natural shampoo.
- Apply to wet hair leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing off
Caffeine increases your circulation can be applied to hair growth. When massaged into your scalp, it can help stimulate hair follicles to speed up growth.
For glossy hair, brew strong organic coffee and apply it to your hair as a hair rinse to make it shinier.
Coffee can do wonders for your hair, the caffeine helps to increase circulation thus stimulating the hair for faster growth. The rich anti oxidants helps to repair damage and prevent breakage. Coffee hair rinse helps to clarify your hair naturally, creating shine and softness.
To make a coffee hair spray:
- Brew organic black coffee and pour it in a hair spray.
- While in the shower after you shampoo your hair, spray the coffee to the roots of the hair.
- Gently massage in as a cleansing scalp treatment.
- Let it sit for 10-15mins before you rinse off with cold water.