Coffee is one of the richest sources of antioxidants which are important for the skin because they protect the skin against free radicals that damage the skin. Just as coffee helps add shine in your hair, it does the same for your skin.
Glowing skin is what we all want and coffee mask can do just that! A good skin care routine is essential for firm and glowing skin, and adding this wonderful and effective coffee mask to your routine can be a bonus! Below is how you could make a coffee face mask for firm and glowing skin along with its benefits:
- Coffee is said to tighten the skin and improve the texture of it. It tightens the skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite and also prevents wrinkles. More: DIY homemade coffee oil >>
- Caffeine is a natural anti-oxidant and is said to fight with free radicals in the body that causes oxidation. Thus, you can rely on coffee oil to ward off wrinkles and fine lines.
- Coffee when applied topically to the skin constricts the blood vessels under the skin and helps reduce puffy eyes and also treat dark circles.
- Milk adds a glow to the skin when combined with coffee.
- Milk also has tan-removal properties that make you one tone fairer.
RECIPE FOR DIY COFFEE SKIN GLOW MASK:
Things you need: To make this mask, you need 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder and milk as per required to make a paste.
Method: To make this mask, grab a bowl and add in 1 tablespoon coffee powder followed by milk. Since instant coffee is soluble, you won’t get a thick paste but make sure it is not very liquid t prevent dripping. Wash your face thoroughly; scrub if required and apply a toner. Apply the coffee face mask evenly on the face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask and pat dry. Apply a moisturizer and you are done! Use this mask 2-3 times a week for good results.