Natural oils like olive oil, castor oil, almond oil etc. are very beneficial for health as well as for skin. Today we will be talking about some best skin masks made from olive oil to beautify skin. Olive oil acts as a perfect moisturizer for all skin types. This oil ensures that your skin remains smooth and soft entire day as it deeply nourishes.
Honey and Olive Oil hair mask:
This is a wonderful hair mask for people with dull or dry hair as both ingredients are highly moisturizing. It will leave your hair moisturized and deeply hydrated.
- Take two tbsp. of olive oil and warm it up in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Now take 2 tbsp. of honey and mix it with olive oil completely.
- Apply this on your hair and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Then wash it off with plain water.
Banana and Olive Oil:
This is a very good skin mask for people with sensitive skin. Banana will even out skin and will firm and tighten your skin whereas olive oil will keep your skin nourished and hydrated.
- Take half banana and mash it up to make a smooth paste.
- Now add one tbsp. of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply it on your face and let it stay for 25-30 minutes before rinsing.
Egg, Lemon and Olive Oil:
This is a very good skin mask for people with combination to oily skin as it regulates oil productions and keeps your face oil free. It also reduces pore size to a great extent. Use it every week to see visible results.
- Beat one egg and then mix it with one tbsp. of lemon and one tbsp. of olive oil.
- Mix everything well to get a smooth consistency.
- Apply it on your clean face and let it stay till it dries completely.
- Then rinse off with warm water to close open pores.
Tomato and Olive oil:
This mask will even out your skin tone and olive oil will keep it smooth and nourished. This is a great skin mask if you want to get clear and even complexion.
- Mash one ripe tomato and mix it with one tbsp. of olive oil.
- Apply this on your face evenly and let it stay for 10-15 minutes.
You can use olive oil as a full body moisturizer to get hydrated and glowing skin in seconds.
- Take equal quantities of olive oil and water and store it in a spray bottle which has a tight cap on top.
- Shake it well and then spray it on your hands, feet and other dry parts of body.
- Give yourself a nice massage for 4-5 minutes.
Use this as a hand cream, massage the olive oil into your hands and cuticle area to get strong and healthy nails. Slightly mist a small amount on freshly washed hair to add softness and shine.