Apple cider vinegar is a natural alternative to many over-the-counter nasal decongestants and sinus infection remedies. The vinegar helps to naturally clear the nasal passages as well as to eliminate infection. Apple cider vinegar helps to clear out sinus due to its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and immunity supporting properties make it a great natural remedy to treat a sinus infection. It contains vitamins like Vitamin E, A, B1, B2, calcium and magnesium, which helps to clean up the sinus cavities and treat the symptoms of sinus infection.
You will need:
- Water – ½ cup
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – ½ cup
- A Towel
- A Saucepan
- Take equal amount of apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl and heat this mixture for few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and then inhale the steam.
- Inhale the steam for 3 – 5 minutes. Close your eyes and mouth while inhaling the vapors
- Repeat the process regularly for best results.
Use these effective home remedies to get rid of sinus infection for sure. But if your condition does not improve then it is advisable to consult a doctor. Also if you are under medication or pregnant or breast feeding, then always consult a doctor before using these apple cider vinegar remedies for sinus infection.