Aloe vera is used to treat with several diseases as well as strengthen body. Since ages aloe vera is used in several medicines but do you know they are benefit for your skin and hair too? Aloe vera is a great hair and skin beautifier thanks to its skin and hair soothing properties. It also makes hair soft, shiny and promotes hair growth. Regular usage on skin prevents acne and blemishes. Below is a very easy aloe vera hair and face mask that you can prepare on the go along with its benefits:
ALOE VERA SKIN BENEFITS-
- Aloe vera can be used to treat with dry or flaky skin and regular use of it will give you ageless skin.
- Skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema and itchy skin can be treated with aloe vera as they contain anti allergic property.
- Aloe vera is very beneficial for reducing acne as they contain anti-inflammatory property in them. They do not totally cure the acne but reduces redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Aloe vera maintains skin firmness and elasticity as they contains anti-oxidants like vitamin C and E and beta carotene. It even keeps skin hydrated so it helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Aloe vera helps to lighten sun tanning and hyper pigmentation thus makes your skin glowing and smooth.
- Aloe vera is also good for oily skin as they acts as a moisturizer for oily skin as they are not greasy. More: Aloe vera for healthy skin and hair >>
ALOE VERA HAIR BENEFITS-
- Aloe vera helps to reduce scalp dryness and itchy scalp by its anti pruitic properties.
- Aloe vera has alkalizing properties and pH balance level of the scalp need to maintain and it retains moisture in your scalp.
- Aloe vera is used to treat dandruff because it contains natural enzymes which moisturize and soothe the scalp.
- Male pattern baldness can be reduced by regular usage of aloe vera as it rejuvenates the follicles of hair.
- It makes hair soft, smooth and very shiny. Regular usage also makes hair sleek.
DIY ALOE VERA HAIR AND FACE MASK:
Things you need: To make this amazing hair and face mask, you only need fresh aloe vera leaf, that is it!
Method: Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and wash it thoroughly. Peel off the outer skin and scoop out the aloe vera gel. Add the gel into a blender and blend it until smooth and frothy. Make sure it has no lumps or you would have to struggle taking off the sloe flakes form hair. Apply the gel on scalp and hair and tie it up into a bun. Let it sit for good 4-5 hours and shampoo it off. To use this as a face mask, apply n face and wash off after 15 minutes or so.