The use of Aloe Vera gel in beauty and skin care regimens is very well-known and acknowledged one. A simple, yet magical skincare ingredient, it is appreciated for its skin hydrating, moisturizing, healing, and anti-aging properties. It is one of the safest herbs that you could easily include as a party of your beauty care, irrespective of the skin type you have. Here is a handful of face packs that makes of Aloe Vera as the primary ingredient in them. Each one has been tailor-made to meet the requirements of various skin types. Read on!
Aloe Vera Turmeric Magic For Dull Skin: Add an instant glow to your dull looking skin with this aloe-turmeric infusion. Best face masks using turmeric >>
- Aloe gel – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Rose water – 2 tbsp
- Add turmeric powder to a small mixing bowl and mix in aloe gel.
- Add the rose water and mix thoroughly to prepare a thick paste.
- Apply on cleansed face in gentle circular and upward motion.
- Leave on for twenty minutes and wash off with cool water.
- Dab dry and apply a little moisturizer and leave on.
Aloe Vera & Neem Pack For Erupted Skin: Ease your acne and other skin eruptions and soothe your skin with the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits of aloe, neem, tulsi, and lemon juice.
- Neem leaves – 1 tbsp
- Tulsi leaves – 1 tbsp
- Aloe gel -2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Grind neem with tulsi leaves sprinkling water sufficient to make a thick paste.
- Mix in aloe gel and lemon juice.
- Apply the pack on cleansed face and allow to dry.
- Wash the face with cool water and dab dry with a soft cloth.
Anti-ageing Aloe Vera Pack: Aloe hydrates the skin and retains its elasticity. The egg gives the dose of protein essential for collagen synthesis. The mixture eliminates the free radicals from the skin, keeping it younger.
- Egg – 1
- Aloe gel – 2 tbsp
- Crack the egg and add the egg white to a small mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 tbsp aloe gel and mix until the mixture turns smooth and fluffy.
- Using your fingertips, apply the mask on your cleansed face in upward strokes.
- Wash off after 15 minutes or until the mask turns dry.
- Remove the dried mask and then wash the face with cold water.
Aloe Vera Face Mask for Dry and Sensitive Skin Bananas and aloe moisturize the dry skin while honey lightens the skin tone. Since all the ingredients are soft on the skin, you can easily incorporate them into your sensitive skin care regimen. Best aloe vera masks for healthy hair >>
- Aloe gel – 2 tbsp
- Overripe banana – 1, small, peeled, mashed
- Honey – 1 tbsp
How to make:
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add mashed banana.
- Mix in honey and aloe gel.
- Using a fork, mash the mixture well to make a smooth paste.
- Cleanse your face and apply the mask evenly.
- Wait for 30 minutes before washing with lukewarm water.
Have you tried any Aloe Vera face packs? What was your experience? Share it with us!