Acne is something we all experience sometime or the other in our lives. There are girls who have acne 24/7 and this can lead to scarring! Oily skin has higher chances of getting acne. Activated charcoal these days is used in so many skin care products because it has a great property called absorption! It absorbs all the impurities and cleanses the pores thoroughly so there is no acne causing agent in them. Below is how you could use activated charcoal to make an anti-acne face cleanser along with its benefits:
- Charcoal is like a magnet for skin that traps impurities and draws them out from the surface of the skin and thus helps in brighter looking skin.
- Using charcoal on face on a regular basis will make your skin glow, even out your complexion and will also give you clearer looking skin.
- It is very effective in treating premature aging and it also reduces aging signs.
- Activated charcoal is known to tighten open pores and with time it smooth’s the skin. It is also known to reduce swelling, redness and inflammation so it’s important in preventing aging signs.
- Activated charcoal cleanses the pores and reduces oiliness thus prevents acne.
- In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon charcoal along with ½ cup liquid castile soap.
- Also add in ¼ cup of water.
- Mix well and pour in a bottle.
- Use as a face cleanser.
**Warning ** – Patch test before use.